The Never-Ending Rut: guilty

Saturday, July 30, 2005

guilty

I


I'm not really sure why now. before i start let me remind you i have only had three hours of sleep in 24 hours today.

I dunno why but i noticed now and only now
how people around me play their parts in my life
and mine in theirs
how important they are
how unbelievable life would be without them after knowing them
how parched my heart would be not knowing them
some special some just nuisance but still both of equal importants
An acrid feeling when one decides to leave
And even more when its someone exceptionally important to you
its like a never ending battle where you are constanly pushing and pulling
inside and outside
and yet somehow in the past ,notice i have not,
i m guilty
i m damned
for i m ungrateful
for i have sinned
i hurt. i condem, i do many things bad
and i call myself a friend
i m guilty
intentions, i have none
maybe i m just feeling forlorn
needing attention
maybe i feel scared of getting hurt
i dunno...
all i know ... i m guilty

i m sorry friends...

I M YOUR FRIEND FOREVER , my least... my discreet attempt of telling you how much you mean to me

GOOD NIGHT

God where ever you are thank you.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's your blog about, really? your songs?

11:50 AM  
Blogger keishaowen said...

vik, you're scaring me..your words seem so final. Well,I'm here if you need anything..

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home