The Never-Ending Rut

Thursday, September 22, 2005

we are in a world
two different ones
where we pretend to live in
no one really knows
what they want
what they are
they say things
which they don't mean
do things with no meaning

fear often confused with good
but there's still some hope
its still home anyway
and i...
that whats i believe

i feel bad
i said things i 'll regret
forever...
i wish i could turn back time
or remove the stain
i keep trying
even though it worries me


i' m sorry
if i hurt you
i'm sorry
if you cried for me
i'm sorry
i ever met you
tonight

time taunts me
i'm tired of hanging on
to something i know
can never last

i call it an accident
i pretend its a dream
call it hate...
and misery
its an ancient feeling

i' m sorry
if i hurt you
i'm sorry
if you cried for me
i'm sorry
i ever met you

questioning, are you sorry...
for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home