The Never-Ending Rut: 7 Withering Roses

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

7 Withering Roses

Withering,

With dirt i lay
petals fall
on the floor beside Your bed
Waiting to be picked up,
embraced,

Withered i lay
for You only gazed
at a place
somewhere filled with fear
reluctance of vindication
Possesion means nothing,
Nothing at all
just turn me ablaze
If thats what i'm worth
May My ashes fall
And clean me from all

Oh how i wished
i was never plucked
never found,
i would be with my fellow whites
Not knowing what am i,
my name,
Not learning who you and i
were
and ARE
IN
Color and content

Stayed, i should have
Should I?
The gardens called upon me
why didn't i listen to them whisphering?
why?

My wishes...
To the bearer, I wish I served a purpose
Marked a spark,
Waiting
Withered i am...imminently my colors slowly fade away

~%@ ~%@ ~%@ ~%@ ~%@ ~%@ ~%@

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your site while blog surfing around (something I like to do when I'm board :-). You have a really cool blog. If you are interested, go see my curious auctions site. It's just a fun site but you may find something to entertain you.

9:16 AM  
Blogger keishaowen said...

You did serve a purpose. I'm sure. Although I have yet to know what.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home