The Never-Ending Rut: NEVER

Saturday, October 08, 2005

NEVER

oh how i wish i was someone else
someone with better sense,
oh how i wish i am what you are looking for
someone you could hug
someone you could love


whether i'm made for you
oh how i wish i wasnt really alive
It only hurts when we are


my pain has made its hive
growing into life
i can't see myself anymore
i can't imagine how i used to be
pieces of me falling apart
get blown by the winds


i only wanted to share my heart in whole
but i guess it doesnt really matter in the end
afterall you told me,
you didn't feel anything


we are never meant to be
what do i see?
what do i feel?
it doesn't really matter


I know i cant lose what i never had
but it still its a fantasy worth remembering
i can't seem to forget you
never ,
have my feelings had any


you said we are never meant to be
you are right
i was a fool
still, i doubt it

This song was never finished... i couldn't.
Just like the rest, it was too painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home